Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Welcome!



I've started a blog.  I never thought I had that much to say - other than in painted form, but I'm giving it a try.  Actually, I have numerous journals of thoughts and drawings I've accumulated over the years so the idea of writing about things of interest isn't new to me.  Publishing some of those thoughts however is new to me so we'll see how this goes!

My hope for this blog is to describe some of what goes on in my studio while creating my paintings as well as other news related to my career like shows and occasionally posting new work as it's completed.  I also hope to share art and places and ideas I come across that in find interesting, and you may too. 

Also, I've been posting things for a few weeks so please go to the older posts section on the right and see what been previously posted.

Hopefully this will be a conversation, not just me going on and on - I look forward to hearing from you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment