Thursday, November 10, 2011

Media Week

Lots of interesting media activity this week.  The magazine Art Ltd. has done an article on the Sun Valley art scene which includes a mention of my gallery there, Gilman Contemporary.  I'll be having a show there - it opens November 14 called "Modern Parables".  Here's a link to the article: Sun Valley, A Cultured Holiday Retreat.  They mentioned my upcoming exhibit there and reproduced one of the paintings in the show.  Also, just found out that Gilman has taken out a nice ad in California Home + Design Magazine advertising the show.  Thanks!

Also, I just got off the phone with a writer for American Art Collector magazine.  She interviewed me for an article they'll be doing on my February show at Gardner Colby Gallery in Naples, FL.  This magazine has featured me a number of times so I'm pleased and honored to be featured yet again!  The article will be in the January issue - I'll let you know when it comes out.

As fun as all this has been it's time to get back to painting!  After all, that's why they cover me in the first place...

No comments:

Post a Comment